Re: Can I populate a list with data from the database?

From: Diaz Smiedts <DSmiedts_at_cereus.be>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 11:44:03 +0100

If you want to accomplish this in a Forms application then I suppose you have to create a recordset containing the field you want to appear in the list.
Then you have to populate the list using POPULATE_LIST(listname, recordgroupname). This can be done in the WHEN_NEW_FORM_INSTANCE trigger, i suppose.

Diaz

    Fiona Ruddy wrote in message
<933931888.13639.0.nnrp-02.9e98496d_at_news.demon.co.uk>...

    I am trying to populate a list from data in the database but don't know how. I could enter the data directly using the properties but this is very inefficient.

    Any suggestions? Received on Fri Aug 06 1999 - 12:44:03 CEST

Original text of this message