Problem Installing New Repository with Designer

From: Leo <super_ben79_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 1999 23:06:14 GMT

Hi everyone,

I was trying to install the Designer R6 with Personal Oracle 7.3.4. After I finished installing both, I went into the Repository Administrative Utility and tried to created the first repository, after 1.5 hours of creating the repository (was creating the BodyPackage I think). I got an error and when I click OK, the RAU disappeared. Then I restarted the RAU and started when it was left off. The same thing happened. Anyone has any idea how to fix it?

Thanks Received on Fri Aug 06 1999 - 01:06:14 CEST

Original text of this message