Javascript to pass parameters to PL/SQL

From: <howard_gluckman_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 1999 14:38:48 GMT

Hi,

[Quoted] I'm a newbie at using OAS & the PL/SQL cartridge, but I've had some early successes. Now, however, I'm stuck on this problem:

I have a frameset with three frames: The top frame is a selection form, the left is a navigation frame, and the right is a content frame. So far, so good, and everything works. The problem is that I want a link in the content frame to open a new content page, and re-run the navigation frame so that it navigates to the appropriate link in that frame. I've seen javascript examples that show how to do this, but both of my procedures for populating the frames take parameters ( e.g. pkg.procedure?p1="p1val"&p2="p2val" ), and I haven't been able to find how to specify these parameters in a javascript location.href call.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Howard Gluckman
CSG Systems

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Thu Aug 05 1999 - 16:38:48 CEST

Original text of this message