Oracle Reporting

From: KevG <kevin_at_vortexit.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 13:21:33 +0100

I have a website which is linked via CGI to an Oracle 8 database to provide search results. Both the webserver and the DB are held in a remote office and I would like to be able to collect the report locally if possible.

All I want to do is to get a monthly report of what keywords have been passed to the database with a "top 100" or so list.

Oracle have been extremely unhelpful by passing me around about a million other companies and its all come to nothing so far but somebody must know if this can be done. Received on Thu Aug 05 1999 - 14:21:33 CEST

Original text of this message