Re: simple SQL question

From: Nandakumar <nanban_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 1999/08/04

You can attach a SEQUENCENO (generated by a sequence ) to your table. Then create a cursor that points to the rows selected in the DESC order of the SEQUENCENO, in a sub-program.
cursor%ROWCOUNT will have the total number of rows that have been fetched so far.
And now if you fetch the first 10 records, they are the ones you are interested in.

--
Nandakumar
Systems Analyst

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/