Re: Oracle Books

From: Shelli D. Orton <shelli.orton_at_crha-health.ab.ca>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1999 16:06:22 GMT

I bought the book that you mention by Albert Lulushi and although I agree it's a good book it's not all you need. I have found that much of my learning (I'm a co-op student working in Oracle Forms 6 for the summer) has come from this very newsgroup. That said, I'd like to tak the opportunity to thank everyone who has helped me. I'm almost finished my little project and I wouldn't have been able to do it without you.

Thanks again,
Shelli