WebDB Sites and Menu Frames

From: Peter Sylvester <peters_at_mitre.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1999 09:01:41 -0400

I have a webdb menu, which I run using the "show_tree" proc, which puts the menu in a frame on the left and the active page in a frame on the right. This work fine with WebDB forms, reports, and even running the webdb development screens from the menu.

Then, I created a webdb site, and tried to integrate it with the webdb menu.
If the site uses the default style, you can activate the main site page from the menu, but none of the site links seem to work . If you change the site style to a single frame, the links work, but you lose the menu frame, and don't have menu navigation anymore.

Am I missing something here, or are webdb menus and sites somewhat incompatible; or is this yet another webdb bug to phone in?

TIA,
Peter Received on Wed Aug 04 1999 - 15:01:41 CEST

Original text of this message