Re: how to open the oracle datafile in ms-windows 95?

From: <gjlinker_at_geocities.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 17:00:31 GMT

You may want to use my utility Oraxcel. Oraxcel is an addin for MS Excel and gives you full Oracle access from Excel. It is very easy to use and the LITE version is even completely FREE.

ScreenCam movies and other demo material can be viewed on the site and you'll find a download pointer for Oraxcel in the Free Stuff section at:

http://members.aol.com/gjlinker

> I'll like to access the data under win95 from oracle database of unix
> platform. and I don't have ODBC driver for oracle. pls tell me where
I can
> get it the driver and how to starting?
>
> a oracle junior

Regards, Gerrit-Jan Linker
Developer of Oraxcel, OraDebug, OraCodes, OraSQL, OraWeb http://members.aol.com/gjlinker
gjlinker_at_litconsulting.freeserve.co.uk

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Aug 03 1999 - 19:00:31 CEST

Original text of this message