Re: WebDB form :

From: <psalmu_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 22:09:45 GMT

In article <37A5FBB7.F1FF7E00_at_cc.gatech.edu>,   Zahid Khan <zahid_at_cc.gatech.edu> wrote:
> Hi. I am relatively new to using WebDb. I am running webdb on Oracle
8i
> on a winNT (sp 4) machine.
>
> Here's what I want to do. I have 3 tables and I want to build a
> data-entry form so that the end-user can enter all the fields for the
3
> tables on one form itself and on hitting the submit button, each of
the
> three tables is populated with data from the form. I don't know how to
> link fields from all of the three tables on one form.

I'm no expert either but I have played with WebDB a little and that sure sounds like something you just can't do at least with the form building wizards. If you can code with PL/SQL, you could probably make it work somehow.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Aug 03 1999 - 00:09:45 CEST

Original text of this message