WebDB form :

From: Zahid Khan <zahid_at_cc.gatech.edu>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 16:12:39 -0400

[Quoted] Hi. I am relatively new to using WebDb. I am running webdb on Oracle 8i [Quoted] on a winNT (sp 4) machine.

Here's what I want to do. I have 3 tables and I want to build a data-entry form so that the end-user can enter all the fields for the 3 [Quoted] tables on one form itself and on hitting the submit button, each of the [Quoted] three tables is populated with data from the form. I don't know how to link fields from all of the three tables on one form.

Any help would be appreicated. TIA
--zahid

--

Zahid A. Khan
CS Junior | ChemE Computer Assistant ICQ UIN: 4103995 | Phone:(404) 892 4886 Received on Mon Aug 02 1999 - 22:12:39 CEST

Original text of this message