Reports 2.5 - referencing &TotalPhysicalPages

From: Kurt Laugesen <Kurtl_at_corebit.dk>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 17:30:26 +0200

Suppose you want to write total pages + some number selected from the database on the frontpage of your report? I tried to make a formula column, but I can't get the syntax right - it won't accept something like:
nResult := :og_mp + &TotalPhysicalPages;

I'm sure it can be done - but how?

The reason I want this, is that the report will be faxed together with some additional sheets, so I want to total number of pages on the front to reflect this.

TIA
Kurt Laugesen
KurtL_at_corebit.dk Received on Mon Aug 02 1999 - 17:30:26 CEST

Original text of this message