lock_record built-in

From: Andrea Colzi <mt_at_multidatagroup.it>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 15:10:29 +0200

Hi
I'm trying to use the on-lock trigger to get the event of "field modified". After my code I put the built-in lock_record (or it's enaugh the lock_record command in the trigger) to execute the standard command, but if you test it, after the standard message "Could not reserve record etc etc" (that I'd like to change as well but how????) forms don't replace what you type with the previos value. Why the built-in don't fetch the record's item ? What's wrong?

Any other idea to get the "field modified" event?

andrea Received on Mon Aug 02 1999 - 15:10:29 CEST

Original text of this message