Re: how to highlight records in a block with different colours?

From: Neville Sweet <sweet.neville.nj_at_bhp.com.au.no_junk_email>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 14:02:00 +1000

Hi Ben,

You need to set the colour of each item individually, using the Display_Item built-in to set our own custom Visual Attribute. Call it from a Post-Query trigger. We still use the concept of a current record, by setting the "highlight" Vis Attr in a Pre-Record and setting it back to "normal" Vis Attr in a Post-Record trigger. In this case, set the Block/Item Current Record Attribute to null.