Re: Converting Forms 5 module to Forms 4.5

From: Simon Hedges <shedges_at_hhhh.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 18:56:14 +0100

You can store these forms in the database tables which come with the tools. It just might (and I mean might - I've never tried it) be possible to write a script that will take data from the Forms 5 tables and put it into the Forms 4.5 tables, from which you could then open up the Forms.

Working out how to do this (even if possible) would probably be a major task, and only worth doing if you have lots of Forms to convert.

Simon Hedges
Gloucester
UK