Urgent : Function Key question !!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: S.Gurkan <selcan_at_cable.a2000.nl>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 19:12:18 +0200

Hi,

I am trying to define a function key ( F2 ) in a forms 4.5 form. This key must be available just for one
specific form in my multi-form application, not for every form in the application.

I've defined a KEY-F2 trigger in my form and put some code in it.

When I try use the F2 key I get the message: FRM-41000 : This function is currently not available.

This message is driving me nuts ???

Is it true that this must be done with a program called Oracle Terminal ? if so, can you tell me how to start this program ?

If it can be done without Oracle terminal, can anybody tell me what I'am doing wrong ???

Thanks in advance.

Selcan Gurkan.
selcan_at_cable.a2000.nl Received on Fri Jul 30 1999 - 19:12:18 CEST

Original text of this message