WebDB site install

From: Joet Singh <jsingh_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 11:31:12 -0500

I am running oracle8.i and WebDB2.0.5 on NT. I am loged on as a user with DBA role and I am trying to create a website. When I click on "finish" at the end of create site wizard. The webdb goes away and tries to install a website. Yet the instalation process never moves beyond 0% done. I have waited as long as 2 hours while it tries to install the web-site yet I get no progress beyond 0% done. Any hints as to what I am doing wrong or what to look into? Thanks in advance.
Joet Received on Fri Jul 30 1999 - 18:31:12 CEST

Original text of this message