Building User Exits in VC++

From: Walter Boggs <wboggs_at_wapa.gov>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 15:35:11 GMT

A number of people have posted questions about doing user exits with VC++. The most common problems seem to involve linking errors.

I found an article on MetaLink that helped me get through this. Look for article #43431.1, Creating User Exits with MS VC++ Version 4. You have to do lots of things that you would never, ever find out from reading the Oracle documentation. Part of the problem is that the sample apps were created for VC++ version 2. The rest of the problem is that the Oracle docs are very poor on this subject.

Good luck!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Fri Jul 30 1999 - 17:35:11 CEST

Original text of this message