F45 Window Property

From: Richard Morris <richard.morris_at_virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 22:28:52 +0100

I'm writing my first F45 app, which uses multiple forms. When I call a new form, for the window which the particular canvas appears in to be maximised, I set the window property of the mdi window and that particular window to maximised using a 'when new form instance' trigger. This has the effect of 'jarring' the window when a new form is called. I have this trigger on each of my forms. There must be a simpler way of achieving the desired result i.e. having the canvas / window fill the screen and be maximised? Any suggestions will be gratefully received, Richard Morris. Received on Thu Jul 29 1999 - 23:28:52 CEST

Original text of this message