7.3.4.4.0 Patch install mmap error

From: Nele Paulsen <n.paulsen_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 20:50:39 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying to install the 7.3.4.4.0 patch an several solaris 2.6 systems.
No problems on two of the machines, but on the others I'v got:

ld: fatal: file /dev/zero: cannot mmap file: Resource temporarily unavailable
ld: fatal: file oracle: elf_newdata: Memory allocation error: data node: Resource
temporarily unavailable

My System Administrator told me, that the machines are installed in the same way
(with Solaris 2.6). The typ of the machines is different, the "good" ones are E5000s
the "bad" ones are Ultra 5.

What's wrong ?

Thank you for any advice

Nele Received on Thu Jul 29 1999 - 20:50:39 CEST

Original text of this message