Sending Query SQL Programmatically

From: TDC Group <tdcbridg_at_infinet.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 14:31:36 GMT

I'm using Forms 4.5. I'm trying to set the SQL query statement programmatically instead of using the Query button and filling in the form.

I've tried using a command button to:
- enter the query mode

  • change focus to the block I want queried
  • set a value in the text box
  • execute the query

I thought this would have been a quick solution to not knowing how to do it programmatically. The problem is that after the Do_Key('enter_query') (or whatever) is executed, Oracle seems to halt the function and not let the value be passed to the text item.

Can anyone help me out with either of these two ideas? Received on Thu Jul 29 1999 - 16:31:36 CEST

Original text of this message