Need PL/SQL guru for easy money, long distance

From: Brian Howard <bh_at_creditwatch-inc.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 05:58:18 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] I need a PL/SQL guru to write code from long distance to make easy [Quoted] money. I am developing an application on Oracle 8.0.5, Designer 2.1.2, [Quoted] Developer 2.1. I need quite a bit of the application logic still to be [Quoted] written. I can send all the information and reports on the application, [Quoted] database etc. All correspondence can be done over email or phone. I can [Quoted] pay $20/hour for up to 20 hours a week. That's an easy $1600/month for [Quoted] writing code from your home. Any takers? Would prefer persons residing [Quoted] in Texas. This makes it easier for our payroll department. Received on Thu Jul 29 1999 - 07:58:18 CEST

Original text of this message