F45, printing problem on NT

From: Andy Hardy <aph_at_ahardy.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 00:13:49 GMT

Hi,

I write a text file from my form using text_io. When complete, I use a win_exec command to print the file to a particular shared print queue.

When I print many things in succession, the resulting prints get garbled. I suspect that I'm overwriting the source file each time the form prints.

Is it true that NT does not copy the file to be printed in the same way as Unix?

Is there an easier way of using windows print queues?

Andy
P.S Please also email any responses as my ISP connection is a bit flaky for news at the moment. Received on Thu Jul 29 1999 - 02:13:49 CEST

Original text of this message