Excel with forms 5.0

From: TODUKALE <todukale_at_aol.com>
Date: 28 Jul 1999 19:50:55 GMT

I was able to communicate between forms 4.5 and excel in a windows 95 environment. However on upgrading to forms 5.0 . I have not been able to achieve the same result. Even the demo does not work . A colleague of mine has also encountered the same problem. Is there a bug in forms 5.0 that prevents it from implementing this simple operation or am I doing something wrong. Do I need to set any values in my registry.... You may please mail me direct on todukale_at_aol.com.

Thanks Received on Wed Jul 28 1999 - 21:50:55 CEST

Original text of this message