Re: Oracle #1? Then why are these still missing...

From: Kevin A Lewis <KevinALewis_at_Hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 16:15:39 +0100

Good list - hope Oracle sees it and understands our concerns

I believe that 8 - the rename column has been done by Oracle in 8.1 (or what is called 8i)

Regards

--
Kevin A Lewis (BOCM PAULS LTD - Animal Feed Manufacturer - Ipswich England)
                        <KevinALewis_at_HotMail.com>

The views expressed herein by the author of this document
are not necessarily those of BOCM PAULS Ltd.