Re: NEED HELP WITH "DATE" FORMAT

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_hbsrx.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 12:07:23 -0400

This message was mailed to Azam Mirza at <379E7F57.4B51955D_at_uno.edu>...

Hi Azam,

    The best solution is to concatenate a literal value with the 2-digit year in your input data.

    A "less good" solution is to write a stored procedure that will update the date and run it after each data load.

regards
Jerry Gitomer