Developer2000:Report problems

From: <ericblum_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 15:00:59 GMT

I am having the following problems with Developer2000/Reports. I would appreciate any help!
  1. I have an after form trigger to validate the users entry on the runtime form. If your validation returns a false (fails) it will show you a pre-defined error message and keep you on the runtime form.

IS there a way to customize the error message to say something like "The date you entered is not
a valid format"?

2) I set up a SQL statment to populate the LOV on the runtime form. I have a before form trigger using
PL/SQL to select a specific value in the LOV. It works when running the report using the client software
but does not work when running it off of the web. Any suggestions??

Thank you,

Eric Blum

NCS Technologies
eblum_at_ncstech.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Wed Jul 28 1999 - 17:00:59 CEST

Original text of this message