Re: Project Builder- minimized window for compilation

From: William Kaufman <bill_kaufman_at_htsi.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 07:58:27 -0700

Kharolkar Santosh <kharolkar_at_cheerful.com> wrote in message news:379EF7CF.7DA8505F_at_cheerful.com...

| Can I start the Forms compiler in the nowindow mode or
| minimized mode?
|
| I am using Project builder for development management. It
| invokes the forms compiler, but it comes as a window and
| when I
| am doing a major build, these screens keep popping up. and I
| can not work any more till the build is complete.

    If you look at the BUILD action on FMX files (to build from FMBs), there's the command that Project Builder is using to build the FMXs.

    Just add the Forms generator option there, just before the filename. (The option is something like "batch=yes" and/or "minimized=yes"--check the Forms help file.)

  • Bill K.