Oracle Graphics On the Web using RUN_PRODUCT.

From: Vasan <smadabhu_at_visteon.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 09:36:22 -0400

Hello everybody..
I have OWS 3.0.1.0.1, Developer Server 2.1 on NT. The problem is that Iam not able to display Charts over the web using RUN_PRODUCT. When I run the chart from a form I can see the Graphics Batch runtime window pop up on my NT server, the cursor is busy for a while then stops without any error messages and I don't see any chart displayed.

    I have no problem displaying Reports over the web using RUN-PRODUCT and I can see the the charts over the web if I use the graphics web cartridge in Web.Show_Documents. Its only when I use graphics in Run_Product that I have a problem.

    I would appreciate any kind of help in this regard.

thanks
Vasan Received on Wed Jul 28 1999 - 15:36:22 CEST

Original text of this message