Newbie needs help with Data Manager Importing

From: Kurt Nicklas <knicklas_at_SPAMLESSrocketmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 20:29:52 -0400

[Quoted] I'm running Oracle 8.0 on a NT Workstation ready to import data into a database to do development on my new laptop. I can run through the Wizard for the GUI Data Manager tool to bring up the data to be imported [Quoted] in the right-hand frame in the hierarchy Users->Tables and the existing database hierarchy Database->Default Database->Users->Tables on the left hand side.

Now for the dumb question: What objects do I drag and drop if I want to give [Quoted] one of the users on the left access to all the data in the import file on the left? Every logical (to me)combination seems to be not allowed for dropping.

[Quoted] Hope I've made myself clear. Thanks for any help.

--
Kurt Nicklas