Re: Passing parameters to a form from command line

From: Andrew Hendrickson <ahendric_at_tampabay.rrdotcom>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 01:27:15 GMT

Dan,

Actually the double quotes are correct. This is the exact thing that I used only it did not take the values that I passed in. It basically did nothing. If I don't pass anything and let them default then it works. The problem is that I have to pass a file name into the form for part of the processing and it is not taking it. I am going to keep trying. Thanks for the info.

Andy