Re: SELECT Multiple Rows of a Table INTO a PL/Sql TableRecord Without Using Cursor

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 15:12:34 +0100

You can do all sorts of daft, or exciting (depends on your view point), things with Pl/SQL arrays and cursors in 8i.

There are also options for 'array fetches' in 8.0 using the dbms_sql package. The main limitation is that the arrays you fetch into are limited to simple types specified by the package.

There are a few examples of the different possibilities on my web site.

--

Jonathan Lewis