ConText Cartridge utility ctxldr80.exe

From: Joerg Hastreiter <joerg.hastreiter_at_mms-dresden.telekom.de>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 16:09:47 +0200

Hi

We use the ctxldr80.exe to load the documents into or from the DB (import/export). Are there other ways to do this? Has somebody the libraries used to realize ctxldr80.exe?

Intention/Problem description:

We use a 3tier architecture: Client (Win32) <-> Appl.-Server (MS Transaction Server 2.0) <-> DB (Oracle 8) We export or import files by execute the ctxldr80.exe on the MTS-Server.
  • The first Problem is to synchronize the shell execute (wait, until the ctxldr80-process is completed)
  • The second problem is to transport the result-file to the client.

Has someone a better solution?

Thanx

Joerg Hastreiter                     Multimedia Software GmbH Dresden
                                                       Riesaer Str. 5
                                                        01129 Dresden
                                          Projektfeld Tele-Management
Joerg.Hastreiter_at_mms-dresden.telekom.de          Tel: 0351 / 8505-824
                                                 Fax: 0351 / 8505-888