Re: Connection Problem

From: Vincent Teunissen <vincent.teunissen_at_nld.xerox.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 12:04:15 +0200

  1. In the logon screen of TOAD you can set the sql*net according to your database.
  2. If the TNSNAMES.ora is not stored where it should be according to Oracle you should set the TNS_ADMIN parameter to the directory where TNSNAMES.ora resides in regedit (don't include the file-name or the last backslash in the value).