Reports 3.0 Parameter

From: Kasi <kskasi_at_netscape.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 17:16:36 +0930

Hello everyone

I have a problem with reports 3 parameter form. I have 2 parameters named Project and Job in the Parameter form and both of them can be selected from a list. The Job parameter actually is based on Projects. So I want the Job list to show only the items that belongs to the project selected. When I try to reduce the list with a bind variable, it comes up with a error message saying Bind variables not allowed. I know this can be done very easily using forms. Is there a way to do it using just reports. Received on Fri Jul 23 1999 - 09:46:36 CEST

Original text of this message