Re: Inserting in forms

From: Pradhan <empradhan_at_dplus.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 17:57:45 -0400

hi
I am guessing that the two columns you have in the form app should be base table items . If so then add rest of the columns in the same block as base table item but since you donot want user the view them set their display property to false. Then the rest will be easy as piece of cake.. just manipulate or compute the data that you want to insert and put the values into the respected items utilizing pre-insert trigger. to my experience you should be fine
HTH
pradhan