Re: Oracle8 and Linux 6.0: mount points?

From: John Strange <jstrange_at_imtn.dsccc.com>
Date: 22 Jul 1999 17:16:47 GMT

Try the following:

        cat /etc/fstab

        man mount
 and see if you still have a mount question, post a follow question.

PS:

        Run the mount command first to verify the /dev/xxxx and uxx are correct before adding information to the /etc/fstab file.

rbrom_at_psfc.mit.edu wrote:

: I've got my user account and the directory 'owner' and inside this
: directory I've got four more directories (u01, u02, u03, u04) and am
: trying to set them up as mount points using the 'mount' command.
: I'm using a bash shell. Basically, I don't know what I'm doing.
: How do you set up the mount points?

: rbrom_at_psfc.mit.edu
: Raquel

--
While Alcatel may claim ownership of all my ideas (on or off the job),
Alcatel does not claim any responsibility for them. Warranty expired when u