Re: Cannot use Webdb remotely

From: Wim Teuwens <Wim.Teuwens_at_Planetinternet.be>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 17:53:34 +0200

Is your IP address a global IP address ? Maybe the WebDB server is behind a firewall ?

Can you ping the webdb server from a location outside your company ? If not, then your server is connected to your intranet (local or private ip numbers) not the internet (global ip numbers from your ISP).

Cheers,

Wim.Teuwens_at_planetinternet.be