Re: Custom Menu on Form

From: Neville Sweet <sweet.neville.nj_at_bhp.com.au.no_junk_email>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 15:35:03 +1000

Try using indirection, ie. Name_In('block.item'). To use it's value in a Select Statement, you will need to assign it to a local variable first, eg. your_local_var := Name_In('block.item'); To use your_local_var in a Select statement, you will then need to either pass your_local_var to a second program unit that declares the cursor, use a SELECT INTO statement (not usually recommended), or pass your_local_var to an explicit cursor.