Help with Forms 5.0 and PL/SQL please.

From: Louis Spies <louiss_at_icon.co.za>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 11:11:05 +0200

Hi,

I am running several PL/SQL procedures from within a form on Windows NT 4.0.

They take about 5 minutes each to complete.

My question is, once I start the first procedure, it seems as if the Forms has frozen up,
especially when you go to another application and then try to come back to the form.

Even the task manager says it is no response from the form, but if you leave it until the procedures have finished running, it does come back and normal functionality is resumed.

Is there any way of stopping this from happening, ie. can I go to another application and when trying to go back to the form it will actually go back and not seem as if the form is hanging?

Thanks in advance

Louis Spies Received on Wed Jul 21 1999 - 11:11:05 CEST

Original text of this message