Re: FORMS: Set Default Where

From: Neville Sweet <sweet.neville.nj_at_bhp.com.au.no_junk_email>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 14:15:31 +1000

Hi,

In answer to 3) an alternative is to create a Pre-Query trigger which checks whether the passed param is null, and if not then sets the base table item to be queried. Then set the passed param to null so it only occurs the first time.

By the way, you can reset the DEFAULT_WHERE by setting it to a blank string, ' '.