Re: PL/SQL Tables in Forms 4.5

From: <stan_herrman_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 20:16:40 GMT

In article <7n2h1r$545$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   mtrhead_at_my-deja.com wrote:
> I am trying to define a table in a pl/sql block in Forms 4.5, but the
> compiler rejects the definition. The version of pl/sql with Forms is
1.1
> and I think this might be the problem

Yes, you got it... PL/SQL tables are a feature of PL/SQL version 2... If you absolutley must have such an object, you'll have to go to Forms 5 or stick your table in a package, build an API to use it, and make calls from your Forms 4.5 code...

Stan

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Jul 20 1999 - 22:16:40 CEST

Original text of this message