Help ! Accessing Oracle through Visual Basic

From: dev <dev_at_nextmedia.fr>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 14:33:20 +0200

Hello,

I am trying to fill in a Visual Basic 6 dbcombo box with data from an Oracle 8 database.
But filling the dbcombo is not a problem, the problem is to initialise it. The problem is:

  • before anything is chosen from the list, I can't manage to put in a different value in the text and boundtext properties.
  • I can manage to put in a initial value when the combo is set to "dropdown list", put it just won't display anything when set to "dropdown list" (the one I need, of course).

If anybody can help, I would be very grateful,

Thanks in advance,

Julien Received on Tue Jul 20 1999 - 14:33:20 CEST

Original text of this message