Images at design time in Forms 5.0

From: (wrong string) înzatu <mvali_at_rds.ro>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 12:42:59 +0300

I saw in Forms 5.0 examples (Ex: tools\devdem20\forms\desk2prj.fmb - DEMO_TABS canvas ) some images that are visible at design time ( " and at runtime ": ) ).
Everytime I tried to add an image on my canvas I had to put an image item on the canvas and , at runtime, load an image into it. The question is : how do the smart guys from Oracle to put an image on the canvas at designtime ?
It wouldn't be a major problem if the both "types" (?) of images would have the same behaviour, but the image from Oracle allow putting others graphic controls over it and "standard" images don't.
--
Vali