Re: Setting Focus at Run-Time Promatically

From: Keith Jamieson <pdkj02_at_email.mot.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 08:36:57 +0100

[Quoted] To set focus Programmatically, you need to use theGO_ITEM trigger. The problem with Oracle Forms is that they do not appear to stick to the same convention as Microsoft based GUI applications.

You can use the forms Application for this, but I'm not sure why you would want to store results of users queries. Surely you just re-execute the query.

As for a Mapping Between Oracle Forms and VB, I agree it would be nice to have, but I seriously doubt one exists. Get your organisation to send you on a Course. Forms is very difficult to learn by yourself.