Conversion IBM Mainframe CICS,DB2 to Oracle PL/SQL, Des2K, Dev2K

From: Umar M Badeges <oemar_at_erols.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 17:46:19 -0400

[Quoted] I was following the discussion that there is no good Oracle tools in existence and that Designer2K and Developer2K are so buggy that the work around to make it work takes longer than doing it.

I am about to jump on a project converting IBM Cobol II, CICS, DB-2 on the mainframe to Oracle on the network. Is there any book or guidance that is available?
Or do you think this conversion is not worth it. Thank you.

Please respond to my E-mail: oemar_at_erols.com

Regards,

Umar M Badeges Received on Mon Jul 19 1999 - 23:46:19 CEST

Original text of this message