Re: New to Oracle programming...need advice )&#!(#

From: Mark Shackelford <mshackmshack_at_llnl.gov>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 11:33:11 -0700

Does OCI++ require data data to be stored as objects in the database? I have no control over how the database is organized. My task it to read the database, and process the data. In the light of this, will OCI++ still work for me?

--
--Mark

***Please respond by posting to the newsgroup***
***To reply by email, remove one 'mshack' from the reply address***