Re: Jdeveloper

From: Finn Ellebaek Nielsen <fen_at_changegroup.dk>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 20:07:05 +0100

In JDeveloper 2.0:

  1. Use the menu item Project | Project Properties...
  2. Select the Run/Debug tab of the dialog
  3. Select Send run output to Message View in the Console I/O frame.

This will display output from your Java program in the message view window within the IDE instead of in a console window. Choose View | Message View to display the message view window if it isn't displayed already.

HTH. Finn