Changing width of character mode report

From: <derekchu_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 16:48:59 GMT

Hi,

I have to change a character mode report from 132 columns to 180 columns using report designer 2.5. I've tried to change the number of columns in the properties sheet of the report. However when I run it, the system fails and saying that one of my frame is not totally enclosed by the object "BODY".

I have also tried to change the page width from 13.xxx to 19.xxx. This time it work but the report generated is shrinked and is different from the layout shown in the report designer.

Can anyone teach me how to change the width of a character mode report?

Thnx in advance
Derek

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Mon Jul 19 1999 - 18:48:59 CEST

Original text of this message