Using OLE objects with reports

From: Frans de Klepper <frand_at_oakton.com.au>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 11:09:55 +1000

Hello,

I have a Foms 4.5 form in which various data is being obtained off the user for use at a later stage in a Reports 2.5 Report. The problem is that one of the requirments was that the user had to be able to edit up a Word doc documents contained in a OLE container as part of the data being entered. The Forms end worked quite nicely storing the Ole Containered Doc document in the database with the rest of the data collected, however when I got to producing the report there does not seem to be an equivalent control to the Forms OLE Container.

Any suggestions would be welcome for what direction I should take now and thanks in advance for any help.

Frans Received on Mon Jul 19 1999 - 03:09:55 CEST

Original text of this message