Urgent......Snapshot Refresh

From: <owais_anjum_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 08:16:32 GMT

Hello
[Quoted] I am using Oracle 8 and am trying to implement readonly snapshots in a distributed environment. Both databases are Oracle 8 and the database links work fine.

The first time I create the snapshot, it is perfectly updated. Any attempt to update the snapshot thereafter simply deletes all rows from the snapshot. Please see that I am refreshing the snapshot in FAST mode.

Can anybody figure out the possible causes for this bahavior. Thanx in advance

Owais

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Sat Jul 17 1999 - 10:16:32 CEST

Original text of this message